Little smiles

Yesterday I went to a trend fair for fashion and accessories. On my way there I saw this cute little girl in the train with a pretty face. I was so surprised to see her at the fair again! That's when I found out she's the model for her mama's childrenswear label Favouritz


"Do you believe in fairytales? 
I believe that children are unique little people who deserve lots of smiles and happy memories from their childhood."
That's the idea behind Favouritz.



Jeannette, the creative heart of Favouritz, is an interesting and creative soul with great ideas for the little ones and full of energy! She manages being a mum of 3 little kids and having this amazing shop where you can get her own creations of children's clothes and accessories, knitted and wooden toys and some cool brands for the mama's. 
Also you can book her for children's parties, buy party in a box (with themes such as Princess, Detective, Pirate, Hawaiian and many more including outfits, games and decoration) and much more to make little and tall ones smile. She even created a children's council to help her with opinions on products, designs and more. How cool is that?

This lady surely doesn't keep still! If you want to keep up check her blog.

I hope I can visit her pretty shop soon and I promise I will ask her how she keeps herself inspired and full of energy...



Comments

Popular Posts