HOME is...

Did you ever give a thought to what home really means to you?
Where you where born, where your friends and family lives, where you moved eventually and built a new home for yourself?

Growing up in different places I might have felt not being at home anywhere or having too many to choose from. But I realised it also gave me the gift to be able to warmly welcome new places quickly. Some where I share with my family and some with good friends from all over the world. I am thankfull for that, even if it doesn‘t help me choose one, steady place. But so what? Modern times mean to have the privilege to travel, enjoy and discover. 

These days I am enjoying being in an idylic, small village where everyone knows (almost) everyone. The nice thing about that is that you can go out and enjoying the company of interesting people without having to make any plans, just go with the flow and be spontaneous. I got to meet new faces with exciting stories to tell. And it made me understand why some people stay faithful to their hometown having friends and family there on whom they can rely on.


Comments

Popular Posts