The Slow Show





My heart beats faster, I feel thousands of butterflies in my belly which spread into a beautiful explosion of overwhelming feeling.

If it's possible to be in love with music, then The Slow Show is my big love. If my day starts with the music of those nice guys of Manchester, then it's going to be a beautiful day. I get filled with good feelings and energy to master and enjoy what the day will bring.

I share a beautiful secret with them - a not so dirty little secret - which makes me think of one of my favourite songs of The Slow Show: Dirty Little Secret.

I share beautiful, but also sad memories with their music. All make me long for more moments with their music and unforgettable concerts.

Dear Rob, Fred, Joel, Chris and James; thank you for sharing your music, feelings and talent and for making my life beautiful while listening to your songs.

xx


PS. Check out The Slow Show's new album Dream Darling


Comments

Popular Posts